The Surveillance Committee of the DG FSE Basilicata 2014-2020 was established with the D.G.R. n. 141 of 10.02.2015, pursuant to art. 47 of Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013.
This committee also has the functions of monitoring ESF programming for 2007-2013.
It meets at least once a year, at the initiative of the Presidency of the Committee or at the request of the simple majority of Committee members in cases of need, to assess the implementation of the program and the progress made in achieving its objectives.
The Committee shall, in particular, fulfill the following tasks:
– any aspect affecting the results of the operational program including the conclusions of the verification of the effectiveness of the implementation;
– the progress made in implementing the evaluation plan and the follow-up to the results of the evaluations; – the implementation of the communication strategy;
– the execution of major projects;
– the implementation of common action plans;
– actions to promote equality between men and women, equal opportunities, non-discrimination, including accessibility for people with disabilities; Actions to promote sustainable development;
– the state of progress of actions to meet the ex ante conditionalities not met at the date of submission of the Partnership Agreement and the Operational Program;
– financial instruments.
Examine and approve:
– the Internal Rules of the Supervisory Committee, the methodology and criteria used for the selection of operations and, where appropriate, the results of the compliance verification of the transactions initiated prior to the approval of those criteria; The annual and final implementation reports;
– the plan for the evaluation of the operational program and any changes thereto, even if one of them is part of the common evaluation plan in accordance with Article 114 (1);
– the communication strategy for the operational program and any changes thereto; Any proposed changes to the operational program submitted by the managing authority.
It carries out surveillance activities:
– on the forms of ownership of the Basilicata Region for the programming period 2007-2013, taking full account of what has been stated in the previous points in relation to the Po FSe 2014-2020.
The Surveillance Committee of the DG FSE Basilicata 2014-2020 monitors and evaluates the progress made in pursuing the strategic objectives, examines and approves the annual and final implementation reports.