The OP ESF Basilicata 2014-2020, developed through close and close collaboration between the economic and social partnership and regional structure, is based on an intervention strategy articulated in the five following integrated directions:
– response to the serious employment crisis, through a set of measures of preventive and curative nature, diversified by target type and activated according to an individualized approach as far as possible;
– response to the significant increase in poverty through a coordinated set of measures of an active nature aimed at inclusion through work and support to vulnerable families and the acquisition of an adequate level of personal and citizenship capacities;
– Specifically, taking into account the juvenile status, both through the implementation of the “Young Guarantee” Recommendation, and broadly through active support for participation in education and education processes, from the exercise of the right to education and training to the pathways of Post-tertiary specialization;
– support for the regional development strategy and, in particular, of the actions supported by the ERDF through the related qualification of human capital, also in anti-cyclical frameworks, promoting the transition from education to work, combining business innovation processes With the requirements of raising the employment of the most qualified professional profiles that tend to leave the region, supporting training and job creation in the economy sectors with more efficient use of resources;
– investment for the structural evolution of the systems of programming and implementation of labor policies, active welfare and education as a condition for maintaining / increasing the impact of direct policies, taking the need to “do more (and better ) With less resources. ”
The Axes, in which the Program is structured, focus on the promotion of employment and support for workers’ mobility, the promotion of social inclusion and the fight against poverty and investment in skills, education and ‘Lifelong learning as well as the rise of administrative efficiency and public services.
The financial resources envisaged by the Program amount to € 289,624,168 and are funded at 50% by the European Commission and 50% by the State and by the Region.