The OP Basilicata 2014-2020 Management and Control System (SI) fulfills the need to ensure the effective implementation of the program and the sound financial management of the Program at every stage of the process (from evaluation, Selecting and approving the operations, checking them for the related definition of the risk analysis methods for sample extraction, ensuring transversally the adoption of procedures to ensure effective anti-fraud measures) and in compliance with Community and national legislation and Based on the experiences developed in the management of the previous programming period.
In line with the principle of separation of functions, referred to in art. 72 (b) of Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013, have been identified in Si.Ge.Co. The Management Authority, the Certification Authority and the Audit Authority.
The Managing Authority of P.O. ESF Basilicata 2014-2020 (AdG) has drawn up, according to the guidelines set out in Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013 and in accordance with Annex III to the Implementing Regulation (EU) no. 1011/2014, its Descriptive Document on Management and Control Systems (Si.Ge.Co.) defining the functions and competences of the regional bodies involved in the management and control of the Operational Program and referring to the Manual of Practice the level of practical rules And procedural.
The latter, structured in accordance with procedures to ensure appropriate risk management, represents the organization and activation processes of the actions taken by the Management Authority and focuses on the fulfillment of the selection and management of the activities under concession arrangements.
It also deals separately with ADG’s performance in the event that it is itself the beneficiary of the transaction in order to provide an adequate guarantee of compliance with the principle of separation between management and control functions.
The document is able to trace the procedural path to be adopted for each phase of the lifecycle of the operation, thus allowing the ADG to ensure uniformity in the administrative management of P.O. ESF Basilicata and at the same time provides the Beneficiaries with timely indications for the recognition of the costs eligible for co-financing, including in terms of keeping and archiving documents and accounting coding.
Until the approval of the new management and control system, the one in use for the 2007-2013 programming period applies.
In progress version 2.2
- D.D. n.3803 del 14_12_2018
- AdG Manual of procedures – In progress version 2.2
- attached n. 13.6 – Announcement format
- attached n. 13.11 – PDC Microcredit Fund
- attached n. 13.18 – Checklist SIF
In progress version 2.1
- D.D. n.3525 del 30_10_2018
- AdG Manual of procedures – In progress version 2.1
- attached 13_10
- attached 13_17
2.0 Version currently in use:
- DGR n.740 del 02_08_2018 – SIGECO
- Description of the Management and Control System OP ESF Basilicata 2014 – 2000 – ver. 2.0
- attached 1 al Si.Ge.Co
- attached 2 al Si.Ge.Co
- attached 3 al Si.Ge.Co_ Against Fraud
- attached 4 Si.Ge.Co – Procedure for irregularities treatment
In progress versions:
- D.D. n. 1460 del 6_7_2018 – “Description of the Management and Control System” and attachments, “AdG Manual of procedures” and attachments, “Certification Authority Procedures Manual” – IN PROGRESS VERSION 1.5
- D.D. n.539 del 27_4_2018 – “Description of the Management and Control System” and attachments, “AdG Manual of procedures” and attachments, “Certification Authority Procedures Manual” – IN PROGRESS VERSION 1.4
- D.D. n.432 del 11_4_2018 – “Description of the Management and Control System” and attachments, “AdG Manual of procedures” and attachments, “Certification Authority Procedures Manual” – IN PROGRESS VERSION 1.3
- D.D. n.208 del 14_3_2018 -“Description of the Management and Control System” and attachments, “AdG Manual of procedures” – IN PROGRESS VERSION 1.2
Until 21.05.2017 the Management and Control System in use for the 2007-2013 programming was: